01 Jan SIGA Employee Benefits Package
Posted at 15:57h in People
SIGA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages:
- Competitive wages
- Depending on which benefits plan you are eligible for, coverage could contain Life, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long-Term Disability, Healthcare, Visioncare, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 6% Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- 3 -4 weeks of paid vacation per year for full time employees
- Paid sick leave (1 day per month
- 5 personal days per year
- Treaty Day and Election leaves
- In addition to the 11 statutory holidays, SIGA provides 3 additional statutory holidays including Indian Government Day (April), National Aboriginal Day (June), and Provincial First Nations Unity Day (November).
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Program – Computer and Fitness equipment
- First Nations Savings Plan – Optional comparable benefit to CPP for First Nations employees
- Tax Free Savings Account
- Employee fitness and wellness opportunities – Discounted Gym Membership Program throughout Saskatchewan.
- Regular performance reviews and merit based increases
- Family Days, and Employee/Children’s Christmas Parties
- Academic and tuition support
- Long service awards at 5, 10, 15, and 20 years of employment
- Employee appreciation events
- Attendance Incentive Program
- Various incentives and employee health programs i.e. quit smoking, weight loss, free flu shots, etc.
- Cultural programs and services, including Cultural Diversity Days, elder referrals, and other cultural events.
- Employee management committees
- Volunteer program
- Social committees