01 Jan SIGA Employee Benefits Package
Posted at 15:57h
SIGA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages:
- Competitive wages
- Depending on which benefits plan you are eligible for, coverage could contain Life, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long-Term Disability, Healthcare, Visioncare, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 6% Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- 3 -4 weeks of paid vacation per year for full time employees
- Paid sick leave (1 day per month
- 5 personal days per year
- Treaty Day and Election leaves
- In addition to the 11 statutory holidays, SIGA provides 3 additional statutory holidays including Indian Government Day (April), National Aboriginal Day (June), and Provincial First Nations Unity Day (November).
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Program – Computer and Fitness equipment
- First Nations Savings Plan – Optional comparable benefit to CPP for First Nations employees
- Tax Free Savings Account
- Employee fitness and wellness opportunities – Discounted Gym Membership Program throughout Saskatchewan.
- Regular performance reviews and merit based increases
- Family Days, and Employee/Children’s Christmas Parties
- Academic and tuition support
- Long service awards at 5, 10, 15, and 20 years of employment
- Employee appreciation events
- Attendance Incentive Program
- Various incentives and employee health programs i.e. quit smoking, weight loss, free flu shots, etc.
- Cultural programs and services, including Cultural Diversity Days, elder referrals, and other cultural events.
- Employee management committees
- Volunteer program
- Social committees
Download a pdf of the employee benefits package.
Disclaimer: To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, first and last names appear with each comment.
SIGA reserves the right to edit or remove any comments submitted to this blog without notice if the comment contains profanity, poor grammar or spelling, hate speech, threats, direct attacts, spam, offensive concepts or language. SIGA does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments.